Cambodia Travel, cambodiaglobalblog, Billy Graham 2018, About, Contact, Sitemap, Privacy Policy, Business, YouTube, Technology, and Billygraham.

Cambodia Travel

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Dynamic Study Methods Form (2)

Devotional Study Form

Date: July 10th Passage: Judges 6:1-18

1. Prayer (check when done)

2. Meditation:

This passage is on the call of Gideon Lessons (Truths to Believe)
. When God wants to accomplish something, He looks for people to use.
. God often uses the most unexpected people.
. God can show His strength best through our weakness
. God's power in us is the answer to our inadequacies.

 

Sin to Confess/Attitude to Change: 


Lord, forgive me for not being willing to be used by You. I've felt that You couldn't use me because of my weaknesses. I've used my inadequacy as an excuse for laziness. Help me remember that trusting in myself will cause relying on Your strength in me will bring victory. Use my weaknesses to bring glory to Yourself. failure, but

3. Application:

I've been afraid to accept my church's invitation to teach a Sunday School class. I've made up excuses for not taking the position because I felt inadequate. But I know God wants me to teach that class, so I'm going to tell my pastor I'II accept the responsibility.

 

4. Memorization: 


Remember what God told Gideon, "I will be with you" v. 16).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot